[DGD] Phantasmal takeover stuff

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 16:00:21 CET 2007

  Do you mean to allow the MUD to output strings in both languages, or do you
mean to do it dynamically?  I'll point out that Babelfish is pretty much the
current state of the art there, and it's not really that useful for most of
what you'd like to do.  Phantasmal, as a hobbyist project, is highly unlikely
to do much better.