[DGD] Phantasmal takeover stuff

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:13:37 CET 2007

babelfish is what i had in mind, and i realize that the translations are not
always reliable. An implementation scheme could involve some sort of
'second language' accent, the accent actually being the mechanical limitations
present in babelfish.
As for descriptions, they would be crafted by hand. I was
intending a means for players who dont know a second language in person
to be able to communicate, albeit limitedly, through an extension in dgd.

So a command might be 'speak spanish ', and the output would be
the spanish equivalent of:
Johndoe thoughtfully tries to translate his words into spanish and says:

I have not done any research as to determining the possibilities or lack there
of. I might even wind up needing to study language to get my way, if i wanted
to bother personally. I have a lot of goals and this one is pretty far up on the
queue as far as im concerned.