[DGD] intermud 3 channel about dgd

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Fri Nov 23 00:07:20 CET 2007

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:10:33 +0000, Tom Ainsworth wrote

> Well I know both Arren at Anarres II and Cratylus, though I've only met
> arren in Person. I tend to hang around on both routers. Cratylus
> does tend to encourage a more family friendly behaviour set on
> yatmim though, it's true.

Thats a large part of it, since that also seems to provide a somewhat more
(intermud) newbie friendly environment. Once I get around to finishing support
for multiple routers, I'll connect to *adsr as well, but that is not very high
on my priority list for now.

Bart.
--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/