[DGD] intermud 3 channel about dgd

Tom Ainsworth marajin at w-ww.org
Fri Nov 23 00:21:06 CET 2007

bart at wotf.org wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:10:33 +0000, Tom Ainsworth wrote
>

>> Well I know both Arren at Anarres II and Cratylus, though I've only met
>> arren in Person. I tend to hang around on both routers. Cratylus
>> does tend to encourage a more family friendly behaviour set on
>> yatmim though, it's true.
>>

> Thats a large part of it, since that also seems to provide a somewhat more
> (intermud) newbie friendly environment. Once I get around to finishing support
> for multiple routers, I'll connect to *adsr as well, but that is not very high
> on my priority list for now.

Well they're all harmless really. They just talk a lot of trash, but
more than a few people can and have taken it seriously and literally.
You'll probably still see some people on yatmim poke fun at the whole
history anyway. I've known the common culprits for ... probably 8 years
now. They're all decent enough when they're not playing their
intergossip personas.
> Bart.
> --
> Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/