[DGD] LWO's and levels of embedding

Carter Cheng carter_cheng at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 05:49:10 CEST 2007

I just started playing around with building a library
on top of the kernel library so I apologize if this is
a newbie-ish type question-

Suppose that you have a persistent object A which
contains a LWO B which respectively contains an LWO C.
What would happen if you cached a copy of C in A as
well as B. At the end of the current execution would
it create a copy or not?

i.e. if on another execution round I changed the state
of C in B would this mean that the state of C in A is
different or the same as that of the state in C in B?

Thanks in advance,

Carter Cheng