[DGD] using "open/" under "System/"

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 08:24:34 CEST 2007

  Yes, you can have an "open/" subdirectory under System.  Phantasmal uses this
for libraries that user objects can inherit from, but that need some degree of
system privilege.  Naturally, you need to be very careful with security :-)

  I think you can also read from such objects -- I forget.  But I know you can
inherit from them.