[DGD] deducing include file trees

Carter Cheng carter_cheng at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 21:21:46 CEST 2008

This is related to my previous query and is part of a security system I am trying to put into my mudlib to disallow certain types of security leaks. The problem I am having is though the problem with inheritance is tractable since you can forcibly instruct the parent to force load and thus it's parents and so on. This does not seem possible with include files which naturally present the information in the order reverse of what I require.

i.e. if a includes b and b includes c. the a --> b is processed before the b --> c.

Is there a clever way to force this information to be there in the order I require? The only thing I can think of perhaps is to force compile objects twice in succession where the first attempt is used to gather the information required.

Thanks in advance,

Carter.