[DGD] First phantasmal test mud online

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 22:58:44 CEST 2008

For now, it's working...

quick connection information:  telnet necronomicorp.com 9600

Full information:
http://necronomicorp.com/~shentino/phantasmal/testsite/SeasOfNight/index.html

<insert usual disclaimers about uptime, account integrity and so on here...>

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it won't floop out.

Once any bugs have been worked out with this test server, I will
probably bring the other two online, eventually.

Currently, it isn't very much piratey.  The "pirate" stuff needs to be
written creatively.  Until then, the old miskatonic university will be
the environment.

As far as is possible in a test environment, feel free to enjoy yourselves.