[DGD] Virtualization, in the Xen or VMware sense.

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Thu Aug 28 09:56:05 CEST 2008

I played with a similar idea a couple of years ago.

First of all, keep in mind you also need to deal with anything that returns
info based on filenames, such as object_name(), previous_program() etc, and of
course find_object()

In the end, it was an interesting experiment, but running multiple instances
of dgd turned out to be easier...

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:11:16 -0700, Shentino wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/