[DGD] Virtualization, in the Xen or VMware sense.

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Thu Aug 28 21:35:18 CEST 2008

Hmm, from the top of my head..
- Per VM resource limits, and having seperate resource management in each VM.
- A mechanism to connect incomming network connections to a specific VM
- Per VM object_d
- InterVM communications

I bet there is more, but it has been a few years.

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 01:14:19 -0700, Shentino wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/