[DGD] Double DGD listserver messages

Vegt van der, Wim Wim.vanderVegt at ou.nl
Mon Oct 27 12:58:20 CET 2008

Hi Felix,

For quite some while I have been receiving all DGD Listserver messages
twice (both through ms-exchange which is tied to the email address at
work (wim.vandervegt at ou.nl with only an alias as veg at ou.nl. Some years
ago the domain suffix used to be ouh.nl. My private email address (which
I normally use for mailing lists) is wvd_vegt at knoware.nl.

The last password I got mailed (in April) does not work anymore.

Besides that do IE7/8 and Firefox 3 flag the https certificate of the
website (https://mail.dworkin.nl/mailman/listinfo) as in error & unsafe
and does the mail interface of the dgd listserver not respond (sending
help to mailman-request at dworkin.nl returns an error that the mail could
not be delivered.

Can you please help?

Wim van der Vegt - Open University of the Netherlands - dep. Otec.