[DGD] DGD & MySQL

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 17:07:03 CEST 2008

  Sadly, the cheap license never really took off.  Dworkin offered it for awhile, but nobody ever paid.  So he stopped offering it, and just has the expensive one now.

  You *could* go the Skotos route, though.  You'd get a large userbase trying out your stuff, and they don't charge you a license fee for the driver.  On the down side, you'd have to convince Skotos you were a good bet for hosting, but that shouldn't be *too* bad...  You only get paid if your stuff is popular, but that's pretty much true regardless, it's just that you don't *lose* money like you would striking out on your own and paying your own costs ;-)