[DGD] Pet peeves for users in a MUD

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:50:32 CEST 2009

You know, come to think of it, I should probably check the very linchpin of
my plan.

Are statistics a reliable way to distinguish quit-cheaters from flakers?

Does proneness to disconnect only in dangerous cases as opposed to proneness
to quit at random times in general indicate a quit cheater?

I would think so, but can anyone think of a counterexample?

Right away I can think of the increased activity levels of combat generating
more text than the client can handle, but that seems unlikely.  There might
be something else I'm overlooking.