[DGD] Fwd: Kotaka development

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Sat Feb 21 10:49:06 CET 2009

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 00:21:45 -0800, Shentino wrote

> (and now phantasmal) well organized.  Not having to worry about subversion's
> getting confused if I randomly move crap around is a major plus for
> me using git.

So you are saying git protects you from your own lack of organisation.. I'm
not so sure this is a good thing... :)

At any rate, pleae use what you prefer, that was entirely not the point, your
project, your tools. Your preference for a certain workflow doesn't make the
tools that fit it unambigiously superior however.

Bart.
--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/