[DGD] Fwd: Kotaka development

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Sat Feb 21 13:25:18 CET 2009

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 02:12:36 -0800, Shentino wrote
> It's more like git doesn't get in my way when I decide to fix my
> organizational problems ;)
>
> But back to our regularly scheduled DGD programming, unless source control
> itself happens to be a good topic to discuss here.  Which I wouldn't
> mind if nobody else does.

Not as such I think, but I've been pondering integrated source control in my
mud. This would involve writing a client in LPC and either using an external
daemon for doing the actual communications or using the network package for that.

The first goal would be to pull updates from a repository and rebuild the
related inheritables and objects automatically. Pushing things to a repository
 seems a bit more complex, and I'm not sure if it would be needed.

Bart.

--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/