[DGD] time travel

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 23:50:58 CET 2009

Time travel just gets messy if you don't isolate yourself from the rest of
space while you reverse time.

Just like a butterfly flapping its wings in seattle making it rain instead
of shine in hong kong.

Causality, at a minimum, would be complicated.

Also, without some form of isolation, you'd get replays if anyone saw the
past you were going back to redo.