[DGD] time travel

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 22:29:47 CET 2009

  Unfortunately, none of that is very multi-player compatible.  Prince of Persia would be a much less fun game if it were multiplayer and *anybody* could rewind the combat a few seconds.

  Similarly in single-player or instanced quests, what you describe would be neat, but in a heavily multiplayer environment, you'd have to make sure that time travel affected only your character/group.  And if multiple different players could initiate leaps with little warning, it would get very annoying very quickly.