[DGD] retry: poll

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 03:13:21 CEST 2009

I would be interested in something that would not require changes to be made
to DGD's source itself.

I haven't for the life of me been able to figure out the LPCSSH deal to
where it doesn't drop text at login.

I guess you could say I'm looking for KBD_INTERACT behavior, particularly
with guests that don't have passwords.