[DGD] retry: poll

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Mon Jul 6 22:57:06 CEST 2009

Heh, I managed again to send mail from the wrong address. retrying.. :)

So, before I go split the network package into a driver and kernel part, I'd
like to know if anyone is interested in the kernel part of it.

If enough people are interested, I intend to reimplement networking support on
top of the kernel library 1.3, and release it as public domain.

That basicly means scrapping the current kernel lib part of the network
package since its license conflicts with this.

If not, I'll split it off, update it where needed for kernel lib 1.3, and
distribute it under the current license.

Bart.
--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/