[DGD] retry: poll

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:15:11 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 11:36 PM, <bart at wotf.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:55:54 -0700, Shentino wrote
>
> > Writing a network daemon is easy.  Securing it from meddling is
> > hard.  In particular I would like to guarantee that the supposed
> > daemon connecting to DGD is really a network daemon and not a spoofer.
> >
> > But yes, I would be interested in a split solution.
>
> We are aware of that, you have mentioned this 'a few' times before. I'm not
> going to make this thing (at least for now), deal with it.

It seems you were mistaken about what I was referring to.  Namely, splitting
the kernel and driver parts.  The very question you asked in the first part
of this thread

But since you have also made your hostility for me quite public ever since
we got into a disagreement over Phantasmal's license, I think it best if we
never speak to each other again.