[DGD] Phantasmal and kotaka, how to download

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 22:44:20 CET 2009

Since I haven't made use of the sf file release system yet, anyone wishing
to view the HEAD will need to use git to clone it.

I'll try my best to make things stable at least before I push, but no
promises unforutnately at least until I learn how to branch and merge.

kotaka.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/kotaka
phantasmal.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/phantasmal

Phantasmal has, unfortunately, got a severe bug that currently prevents it
from resuming from a hard (i.e., non statedump) reboot.  I'm still
investigating, but until it gets fixed phantasmal won't be up on a test mud.

How to reproduce:  save to the zone files, kill the driver, and then try to
load from the zone files.