[DGD] Gurbalib 0.42 beta 1

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Wed Mar 18 16:24:01 CET 2009

Hello Wim,

I did a quick test on an unmodified driver, which seemed to work.

I do however know where the problem you report is comming from, I'll commit a
fix to the svn repository when I get back from my short trip to Germany
(probably friday or saterday).

The issue at hand is the telnet_connection() function in the driver object
which is missing the required tls support.

Bart.

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:47:49 +0100, Vegt van der, Wim wrote