[DGD] 2nd auto

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Wed May 6 08:21:19 CEST 2009

There definitely is support for a second level auto object still. path_include
was depricated at around 1.2.124, you have to use string include_file( string
file, string path ) now.

See current gurbalib versions for an example of a 2nd and even 3rd level auto
object.

On Tue, 5 May 2009 21:17:58 -0400, Chris wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/