[DGD] Gurbalib r223 warmboot failure

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Tue May 12 21:52:05 CEST 2009

On Tue, 12 May 2009 15:22:14 -0400, Brian Gernhardt wrote

> dgd appears to be pretty dead in the middle of the day and requires
> me  to actually stay online and pester people repeatedly instead of
> sending off an e-mail and waiting.  ;-D

Well.. your middle of the day might well be someone else's night.. :) Keep in
mind tho that most of us will read the channel from scrollback, if only
because it keeps you informed about updates to the repository.

> I'll register on lpmuds then, since I see an actual Gurba section
> there rather than constantly bothering the list with problems I
> encounter.

Also, for bug reports, you can mail gurba at wotf.org, it will get forwarded to
me and cerihan.

> Are these lines only to protect against old data and should never be
>  needed again, or do I have to leave them uncommented forever?

I'll uncomment them in svn in a few minutes, so you can simply svn update.
This makes that warmboot won't compile on kernels older then r216, but well,
time for people to catch up :)

Bart.

--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/