[DGD] 1.3

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Thu May 21 15:22:43 CEST 2009

Congrats with the next officially stable release of DGD!

I updated the svn repositories to dgd 1.3, and also took the chance to correct
a few problems in the network package:

1.3-NET-06

- Fixed a bug in handling connections that have been closed with close_user()
- Check for valid file descriptor in conn_check_connected()
- Corrected outdated information in the Copyright.NET file (thanks Shentino
  for noticing this)
- Removed the I3 example code, please checkout svn://wotf.org/gurbalib/ for a
  working and maintained example of an intermud 3 client and related support c

'Vanilla' DGD: svn://wotf.org/dgd-devel
'Network enabled' DGD: svn://wotf.org/dgd-devel-net

Bart.

On Wed, 20 May 2009 21:04:58 +0200, Felix A. Croes wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/