[DGD] DGDMP 1.1.8

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Fri May 29 01:39:12 CEST 2009

Ha, and there I thought I'd be having a 4 days weekend full of gurbalib
development, you just spoiled it!

Anyway, congrats on what is yet another milestone in dgd's development, I'm
curious to see it at work.

Bart.

On Fri, 29 May 2009 01:20:17 +0200, Felix A. Croes wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/