[DGD] Gurbalib with DGDMP

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Sun May 31 15:37:41 CEST 2009

I committed a few changes that will allow better concurrency. There is a lot
of work to do still on Gurbalib to make it take full advantage of dgdmp, but
initial tests show it has become a fair bit easier to maintain responsiveness
while cpu intensive things are happening. Nice work, Felix!

Bart.

On Fri, 29 May 2009 18:31:32 +0200, bart wrote