[DGD] hook functions for compile/recompile/destruct for programs (and related data)

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 07:44:57 CEST 2010

Hi Felix,

Thanks for the help. I do have one follow up question that so far I
have not been able to figure out. For a given control block how are
the functions organized and indexed and identified by something like
call other when a call is made? If you could answer this it would help
me greatly.

Thanks,

Carter.