[DGD] The future of DGD

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 00:07:06 CET 2010

  It's not awful to do merges in subversion.  I've done it.

  If you want to work offline from a subversion repository, look into git-svn, which makes a git checkout from an svn repository, and lets you update and submit, svn-ifying your git checkins as it goes.  It's pretty magical :-)  I'm told there's a similar tool for Mercurial.  Don't know about darcs.  But I've used git-svn, and it seems to work well.