[DGD] DGD 1.4 and network package

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Tue Feb 9 06:05:55 CET 2010

After having been in contact with all previous authors and maintainers of the
network package, I'm happy to announce a change of license to the AGPL.

A patch against dgd 1.4 is available at
http://wotf.org/downloads/dgd/Network-0.8-dgd-1.4.patch.gz

The only change between 0.7 and 0.8 is the change of license, no actual
changes to the code have been made. The only reason for it being available is
to make the license change, well, and for those who can't wait a little bit.

I will create a net branch, initially to be used for importing and integrating
the net package, and after that for possible new network development. Once
integrated and renamed to network extensions, this will be merged into the
trunk as an optional feature that can be enabled at compile time.

Bart

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:11:28 +0100, bart wrote