[DGD] What MudLibs are out there?

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Tue Feb 23 14:49:10 CET 2010

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/dgd-osr/index.php?title=Game_libraries_running_on_DGD

Myself, I maintain Gurbalib, and it runs on 1.4.1 (comes bundled with it in
the most recent svn version). The updated Phantasmal should run as well, if
not, the changes required to make it run aren't very big.

I don't know much about Kotaka, but I'm sure Shentino can tell you more about it.

All other publicly available libs will need some work most likely.

Bart.

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:34:58 +0100, Arjen wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/