[DGD] terminology change

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 22:35:59 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Felix A. Croes <felix at dworkin.nl> wrote:

> An "execution round" is henceforth a "task."
> A "statedump" is henceforth a "snapshot."

ER itself actually always sounded a bit clumsy to me anyway.

Task sounds kinda funny and has some overlap with operating system
terminology.

The second has some backward compatibility issues with the dump_state kfun,
and the statedump command in the klib shell.

I propose that both statedump and snapshot be considered synonyms.
 Statedump should be considered also valid owing to its references in the
server API and the klib.