[DGD] max_ticks question

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 18:10:24 CEST 2011

  There are many ways to deal with MAX_TICKS.  You can make the process divide up the work and run over time, for instance.  It'll have to schedule more callbacks, and may take awhile, but if you had the command schedule something like 100 rooms/minute maximum, that would run in a reasonable time, but not take too many ticks.

  You'd have to divide it up somehow, of course.