[DGD] Current Status of VM efforts

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 12:29:04 CEST 2011

Shentino thanks. Since you are around I do have a followup question
for you (since you have been stress testing the dgd server). I have
been thinking of compiling a version of this server with profiling on.
Is there some methodology you have for assessing the performance?
Dworkin do you have any idea here?