[DGD] mudlibs at github

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sat Mar 5 16:09:29 CET 2011

I've started to use github for one-off projects that I am not actively
working on.  Recently, I added two mudlib rescue projects:

    http://github.com/dworkin/gurbalib
    http://github.com/dworkin/phantasmal

Both are mudlibs that are not currently kept up to date by their
maintainers.  The git repositories are converted from their original
repositories, in the hope that they may be useful for future
development.  In the case of Phantasmal, the official git repository
contains only one revision, and is currently broken; the repository at
github includes the history of the CVS, svn and bzr repositories.

Regards,
Felix Croes