[DGD] obtaining object in extension system

RobF squaretriangle at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 01:12:49 CET 2011

Hi,

No, I didn't go anywhere.  Just been lurking the last 6 years.

I had an sprintf extension working in 2008 in the old DGD extension
system, but the transition to the new extension package has had a few
bumps.  I'm resoundly stuck on the issue of obtaining object from a
value.  There's no equivilent of DGD_ARRAY_GETVAL, i.e. no
lpc_array_getval.  There is no function in lpc_ext.h that returns an
LPC_object except for LPC_frame_object.

Is this an oversight of mine or an ommission of the dev?