[DGD] kotaka

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 19:39:07 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Kent  Mein <mein at cs.umn.edu> wrote:

>> From: Shentino <shentino at gmail.com>
>> Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 11:16:44 -0700
>> To: All about Dworkin's Game Driver <dgd at dworkin.nl>
>> Subject: Re: [DGD] kotaka
>>
>> I'd like to ask
>>
>> Has anyone tried kotaka and/or found things they like or dislike about it?
>
> It's been on my todo list to check it out.  I've been too busy with other
> stuff though to really check it out.  I have downloaded it but thats as
> far as I got.  I'll try and get to it soon and give you some feedback.
>
> Now I can tell you what I hate about gurba though. ;)

By all means, spill the beans.

Even if bart's been too awol to fix things, knowing what to avoid in
kotaka is still nice ;)

As it is right now I'm working on a new system to allow an object to
have "multiple" call_touches on it.

Also, speaking of patches, try out the newly updated DGD.  I've been
putting some new features in it through felix.