[DGD] Best method to make a wilderness map

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 22:39:34 CET 2012

There's absolutely a set of limits on this in the .dgd file, though they're easy enough to adjust (and then you need to restart the server).  I think 60MB is above the default limit, so he should probably turn that up significantly if he's going to do that.

Then again, as various people have suggested, if you're preparing to dedicate 60 or more MB to rooms, maybe you need a bit of a different approach.