[DGD] kotaka work

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 16:19:14 CEST 2012

Normally you keep a feature in a branch until it's stable enough to be releasable, then merge it (even if you don't release yet).  It's less about "finished" or "released" and more about "won't cause problems".

Though you can also use them to develop features that explicitly won't be in some earlier release, and thus write them without merging with your code.

Either way.