[DGD] player economies: npc clients

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 12:51:24 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Noah Gibbs <noah_gibbs at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sure.  And much like in the real world, this will sometimes stop cartels and sometimes not.

Works exactly as intended.

I consider it good roleplay to try to run a cartel, just as much as
trying to stop one.  So long as players aren't cheating by abusing OOC
lines.

I think Skotos's rules have this sort of IC vs OOC distinction and you
can actually get slapped with an infraction for unfairly taking
advantage of OOC information to advance an IC goal.