[DGD] Kernel + Networking Package

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sat Apr 20 22:06:23 CEST 2013

I'm kind of curious where that actually is.
I've been wanting to learn more of DGD and build a mud on it, but I had
way to many issues introducing updates into gurbalib. I remember writing
multiple update functions and altering chains of function calls and it
was kind of a pain; would working off of something more barebones allow
me to update things better? How do other libraries handle this?