[DGD] Kernel + Networking Package

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 22:19:00 CEST 2013

My fork of the klib is here:

http://github.com/shentino/kernellib

The kernel lib in general is a small library that's easy to understand and
is a good base to cut your teeth on if you're looking to learn stuff.

IMO, the most important thing it does is take care of a lot of low level
yucky stuff you don't wanna touch until you learn more, and also provides
basic security features so that you can hire other coders without having to
give them the keys to the whole castle.

The kernel library handles updating by keeping libraries invisible, that
way they can be freely destructed and recompiled when downstream inheriters
need to upgrade to get their new versions.