[DGD] the building blocks of grandiose worlds: geometry

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:51:33 CEST 2013

Ok, so I just implemented very basic geometry processing, that makes sets
of objects that are inside, outside, intersecting, overlapping, or not
related at all.

This is the foundation for delegation and object hiding in my "colossal
galaxy with detail down to the room" scheme.

The gist is that for any two objects, object B can be inside object A,
outside it, intersecting it, or overlapping it (same position and shape)

Ultimately, the relation list will seed the candidate list when checking
for neighbors.

Can anyone see any flaws in this design?