[DGD] llvm/jit

Jared Maddox absinthdraco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 04:30:16 CET 2013

> Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 01:31:19 -0800
> From: Raymond Jennings <shentino at gmail.com>
> To: All about DGD and Hydra <dgd at dworkin.nl>
> Subject: Re: [DGD] llvm/jit
>
> So basically you take the address where you've stored the machine
> code, stuff it in a function pointer, and call it that way?

Yes. Have you tried the TCC compiler? It has a library version that
does something similar to what you might be looking for.

Speaking of which, what exactly are you trying to do? Add LPC to LLVM,
or allow LLVM to target DGD's VM? I vaguely remember a topic ;like
this coming up before, but it was a while ago, so...