[DGD] Kotaka v0.26

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 09:31:56 CET 2013

Darn, all that hard work and I forget to include the "upgrade" verb that
kicks the whole thing into motion.

Also, forgot to remove a test bit that exercised the process by marking
AUTO itself as needing upgrade, with the huge cascade that implies.

Version 0.26.1 has the bugfix.

Sorry for forgetting :P