[DGD] My gurbalib edits and LPC extensions are now on github

nikoroleva . natasha.i.koroleva at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 08:33:13 CEST 2013

I have made some changes to the gurbalib and applied them to a fork of
sirdude's github repository. Mostly just added some player and wiz
commands, functions included at the bottom of auto.c (with man pages
in doc directory), added neutral gender choice, and some other minor
changes at user/player/body. ~novemberkilo/castles archives some 3.0
castles that might look familiar (if only they worked at gurbalib).

You might be also interested in ~novemberkilo/lib/nkroff_man.c which
can be used in-mud for to format man pages, such as with
~novemberkilo/obj/mantool.c (which was used for to format
~novemberkilo/doc/*.man files). nkroff_man extends from nkroff which
can parse a subset of HTML-ish source. The 'word' token is not written
think it would be fixed by making the token to be what can be typed
rather than what cannot, but the one I have is simpler.

I also added two LPC kfun extensions. The first kfun is simple enough,
it gives file modification time or seconds since the file's
modification. The second kfun is still a bit of a work in progress
because I'm not a C programmer at all and it also requires some
coordination for to work properly for anyone but me as it posts to
gurbalib.blogspot.com. You'll need a Google account and I'll have to
add you as a writer upon the blog for the posts to arrive. In my mud,
local_config.h directives are checked in the implementation of each
from these kfuns in the auto object: afun/filelastmod.c and
afun/blog_it.c

I'm also completely new to git and github, but I managed to get the
files there in any case. The repositories are at
https://github.com/november-kilo/

Hope there is something useful in these files for someone....