[DGD] My gurbalib edits and LPC extensions are now on github

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Mon Oct 7 22:47:27 CEST 2013

> Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 01:33:13 -0500
> From: "nikoroleva ." <natasha.i.koroleva at gmail.com>
> To: All about DGD and Hydra <dgd at dworkin.nl>
> Subject: [DGD] My gurbalib edits and LPC extensions are now on github
>
> I have made some changes to the gurbalib and applied them to a fork of
> sirdude's github repository. Mostly just added some player and wiz
> commands, functions included at the bottom of auto.c (with man pages
> in doc directory), added neutral gender choice, and some other minor
> changes at user/player/body. ~novemberkilo/castles archives some 3.0
> castles that might look familiar (if only they worked at gurbalib).

Very cool.

I'm going to start working my way through things, there is some really
good stuff here though.  Some of it might take awhile to migrate in, and
I'll probably tweak some of it.

A quick example: the email command you created is already handled by chfn
so I'm not going to include that, I'll modify chfn though so it does what
your website command does.

Anyway, I'll plug through this as best as I can and probably send you
an off list note when I think I've got most of it covered.

I'm also not a git wizard, but I'm learning.  Anyone have a good link
to play nicely with others using git?  I found this one and its
pretty nice:
http://www.eqqon.com/index.php/Collaborative_Github_Workflow

Kent