[DGD] Compiler warning building a LPC extension.

nikoroleva . natasha.i.koroleva at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:40:43 CEST 2013

I received the following compiler warning while building a LPC extension:

cc -o kfun/nk/files_modified.o -c -fPIC -DPIC   -Isrc kfun/nk/files_modified.c
kfun/nk/files_modified.c: In function ‘files_modified_since’:
kfun/nk/files_modified.c:151:18: warning: assignment makes pointer
from integer without a cast [enabled by default]
cc -o files_modified.0.6 -shared kfun/nk/files_modified.o src/lpc_ext.o

Here is line 151:
    data_mapping = LPC_mapping_new(data);

data_mapping is LPC_mapping.
data is lpc_frame_dataspace(f)

I had no issue creating a LPC_array in this way.