[DGD] DGD Segmentation Fault After Dump Restore

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Wed Sep 25 23:27:25 CEST 2013

bart at wotf.org wrote:

> I have managed twice to trigger this issue without having created a snapshot.
>
> I also noticed some data corruption in lpc objects (not the LWOs themselves so
> far) just before a crash, probably not very surprising, but generally things
> seem to be wrong in arrays.

The bug you encountered is not related to object upgrading, but has to
do with calling restore_object() from a light-weight object in atomic
code.  Can you tell me whether the latest commit fixes this for you?

Neil, your bug really has to do with upgrading light-weight objects,
and I did not yet find the cause.

Regards,
Felix Croes