[DGD] Feudalism

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 09:43:43 CET 2016

Mostly there were two reasons I figured the highest levels might need staff
run

1.  Game balance, as a check to make sure the person who leads the group
isn't breaking theme or otherwise abusing their IC position in ways that
are OOCly inappropriate.

2.  Continuity.

Do you agree with either of these, and can you think of anything for or
against?